Sunday, December 6, 2015

Meet Ms. Gundlach!

Paige enjoyed visiting our classroom on Thursday this week.  The students enjoyed meeting her as well.

Dear Spring Road Families,

Hello! My name is Ms. Paige Gundlach. I am very excited to be taking over for Mrs. Kopitzke in the coming weeks. I recently finished my long-term substitute position teaching Kindergarten at Lakeview Elementary and have also been a 4K teacher in Madison. This is my second year teaching and I couldn’t be more excited to be in a 2nd grade classroom. Rest assured that your children are in good hands and they will be receiving the same instruction as if Mrs. Kopitzke were here. 

Thank you ahead of time for all of your support and cooperation in the next few months. Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions or concerns that you may have. My email is paige.gundlach@neenah.k12.wi.us

See you soon,


Ms. Gundlach 

No comments:

Post a Comment